Check out our press releases, videos and outreach information.
- Arkansas Democrat Gazette – November 12, 2012
- Arkansas Democrat Gazette – January 18, 2012
- UAMS Presents Broadband plans at Morrilton Community College – September 14, 2011
- UAMS Journal – Fall 2011
- Press Release for UAMS – August 18, 2010
- Press Release for Arkansas Association of Two-Year Colleges – August 18, 2010
- News Release – Crittenden Regional – February 27th, 2013
Local News Reports
- KARK -TV – Arkansas e-Link Providing Connectivity For Health Education
- KAIT-TV – New Medical Technology Network Comes to Jonesboro (Video included)
- KAIT-TV – New Medical Technology Network Comes to Jonesboro
- WPTY/WLMT – New Technology Connecting Arkansas Doctors
- Log Cabin “Arkansas e-Link expands into Faulkner County” January 30, 2013
- Arkansas Business “Arkansas e-Link Broadband Network Expands to Fayetteville” – November 1, 2012
- KFSM-TV ” Telemedicine Expands into NWA”
- KHBS/KHOG-TV “Arkansas e-Link Expands Operations in State”
- Arkansas Business “UAMS Readies $128M High-Speed Network” – August 18, 2010
- Arkansas Times “UAMS Broadband Grant Announced” – August 18, 2010
- Fox 16 News “UAMS Receives $102 Million to Improve Rural Broadband” – August 18, 2010
- KTHV Channel 11 News “$102M for Broadband Going to UAMS” – August 18, 2010
Telecommunications Hut Installations
- The University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton Hut Set Time Lapse Video – December 12, 2011
- North Arkansas College in Harrison Hut Set Time Lapse Video – January 23, 2012
Articles of Interest – Telehealth
- State of New Jersey use of Telepsychiatry – January 12, 2012
- State Broadband Projects and Initiatives: A summary of various initiatives states are pursuing to expand broadband access. Governing.com – March 30, 2012
For a copy of the Arkansas e-Link slideshow, fact sheet or to request a speaker from UAMS to address your organization, please DOWNLOAD and submit a request.
Other Useful Links
The project described was made possible by Funding Opportunity number (Regulatory Identification Number) 0660–ZA28 and the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) number 11.557 from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, U.S. Department of Commerce National Telecommunications and Information Administration, BroadbandUSA. The contents of this website are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of BroadbandUSA.
For a statement of network management policies, please visit our partners’ sites for the Arkansas Telehealth Oversight & Management (ATOM) Network, whose policy is currently in development, and the Arkansas Research & Education Optical Network (ARE-ON).