Welcome to the Arkansas e-Link partners page. Here you will find a list of our key partner organizations whose selected facilities will receive broadband connectivity and/or interactive video equipment through this initiative.
- Arkansas Association of Public Universities
- Arkansas Association of Two-Year Colleges
- Arkansas Center for Health Improvement
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital
- Arkansas Department of Health
- Arkansas Department of Human Services
- Arkansas Department of Information Systems
- Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care
- Arkansas State Highway Commission
- Arkansas Telehealth Oversight & Management
- Arkansas Hospital Association
- Arkansas Research and Education Optical Network (ARE-ON)
- Arkansas State Library
- Baptist Health
- Community Health Centers of Arkansas
- Connect Arkansas
- Delta Regional Authority
- HomeCare Association of Arkansas
- Mental Health Council of Arkansas
- Methodist Family Health
- Metropolitan Emergency Medical System
- Pathfinder, Inc.
- St. Vincent Health System
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
The project described was made possible by Funding Opportunity number (Regulatory Identification Number) 0660–ZA28 and the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) number 11.557 from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, U.S. Department of Commerce National Telecommunications and Information Administration, BroadbandUSA. The contents of this website are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of BroadbandUSA.
For a statement of network management policies, please visit our partners’ sites for the Arkansas Telehealth Oversight & Management (ATOM) Network, whose policy is currently in development, and the Arkansas Research & Education Optical Network (ARE-ON).