Whether you are new to telehealth or are an experienced user, we have resources to help you build and maintain your telehealth program.
If you need information that isn’t listed, please contact us. We can connect with our network of telehealth experts and do the research to get what you need.
Call us at 501-603-1280 or email email@example.com.
Use these resources to learn about the benefits of Arkansas e-Link, including cost savings, educational opportunities, and more.
- Arkansas e-Link Membership Services and Pricing
- Arkansas e-Link Cost Savings Brochure
- Arkansas e-Link Consortium Cost Saving Slide Presentation
Use these resources to learn about the Arkansas telemedicine law including how telemedicine is defined, requirements for reimbursement, and more.
- Arkansas Telemedicine Law for Healthcare Professionals
- CCHP Analysis: Arkansas Act 203 of 2017
- Arkansas State Medical Board – Arkansas Medical Practices Act & Regulations
Use these resources to learn about program coverage and reimbursement requirements as defined by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
Use these resources to learn about equipment needs for your telemedicine programs and services.
Use these resources to learn about developing and maintaining a telehealth program.
Use these resources to help patients understand more about specific medical conditions.
Use these resources to pursue continuing education units online.
Payer Telemedicine Policies
Use these resources to learn about program coverage and reimbursement requirements as defined by individual insurance payers.
Use these resources to learn about programs and services that can be incorporated into a telemedicine program.
- CDH LIVE Interpreters
- Flyer: CDH LIVE Interpreters
- Rehabilitation Services for Persons with Mental Illness (RSPMI)
Use these resources to learn about telehealth and telemedicine.